We sell high quality LED lights in USA
It is the quintessential “Game Changer” because of its better quality, lower energy consumption and longer life than the previous options in lighting.
Transitioning over to LED from other lighting can be difficult and dangerous.
With VITLAMPS it doesn’t have to be! We’re here to help every step of the way. VITLAMPS offers various price packages that fit your company’s needs.
Here are some top reasons to switch to LED today:
LONGER LIFE Typically, 50-100 times more hours than the incandescent lamps
DURABLE & TOUGH Fragile parts of old lighting are improved upon with most LED lighting products. Glass has been replaced with tough plastics
to give lamps more protection
DIRECTED EFFICIANT LIGHTING Not only are LED lights more efficient than other lighting options, you can also point them in specific directions
to increase efficiency even more
ENERGY BILL SAVINGS AND REBATES Savings will be seen on your first bill after you have made the switch to LED lights. Your lighting portion
of the bill should decrease by at least 50%.
Rebates on LED lights are available in most areas.
MAINTENANCE FREE LIGHTS LED lights are made to work well and never need maintenance. Once they are installed, they are mostly hassle-
free, requiring little to non-routine maintenance. The majority of LED lights are backed by a 5-year warranty.
CONTACT US TODAY AND LET VITLAMPS MAKE YOUR COMPANY’S FUTURE BRIGHTER! SHOWROOM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
• LED Corn Lights — Corn lights have high-end quality lighting products with ultra-bright features, long lifetimes and low energy consumption.
LED corn lights are good for commercial, industrial and residential buildings that give off a strong and powerful light. Which helps you to save
p to 80% electricity as well as costs for your property.
• LED Flood Lights — Are broad-beamed, high-intensity, artificial lights. They are often used to light up outdoor fields. More often they are
used as stage lights in live performances such as concerts and plays.
• LED High Bay — High Bay are instant on, with no flickering or warm up period. They are unaffected by frequent on-off power cycles.
LED high bays are the best choice for overhead lighting connected to motion sensors. They are ideal for warehouses, industrial facilities,
retail, manufacturing, commercial buildings, and gyms.
• LED Panels — commonly used in destination signs on public transport vehicles. LED panels are not only used for informational use, but as Panels
use LED as pixels for a video displays. Their brightness is best for them to be used outdoors in store signs and billboards. They have become more
well as stage lighting.
• LED Retrofit Lights — LED retrofit is a new and better LED light which is replaced instead of existing lighting. LED Retrofits help to increase the
energy efficiency and the quality of light in the facility.
Retrofitting is also known as replacing older, outdated lighting technologies such as fluorescent, to newer more efficient energy saving LED lights.
• LED Street, Parking Light — Used for streets, parking lots, sidewalks, parks and general area lighting. They are very powerful and can illuminate large areas.
There are no bulb changes.
• LED Tube Lights — Are commonly used for office lighting and can be used in indirect lighting. They work best in climate controlled areas with standard
ceiling heights, including storage areas, fabrication floors, and mechanic garages. LED tubes are an energy efficient replacement for fluorescent tubes.
They have better color rendering, don’t take a lot of maintenance, and burn out as fast.
• LED Wall Pack Lights — Wall pack lighting are designed usually for security purposes. Their high quality light makes them the best choice for illumination
areas that are hard to see and usually require constant supervision. They were built to endure and last under harsh and humid weather conditions.
They also provide a low glare and are impact resistant, making them a great choice for just about any purpose.
Who gets the benefits? Rebates from SMUD and PG&E There are benefits for everyone from using LED lights. However, businesses are those who profit the most.
They are the ones that truly prosper using LED lights. Businesses such as hotels, gas stations, parking lots, stores, factories; any business that needs a big amount of lighting.
The advantage is that LED lights take less power than other traditional lighting, lasting up to six times more. Therefore they require less frequent replacements.
LED has better light distribution and focuses light in the direction needed, instead of pointless places that require no light which waste energy.